Skip to main content

Stop work order on RI Wind Project adds to LI Concerns

Mark Harrington, newsday.com
Social share icons

Gov. Kathy Hochul’s office, which earlier in May brokered an effort to restart work halted by Trump on a project off Long Island’s coast called Empire Wind, on Monday said it was “monitoring the [Revolution] situation closely.” Hochul spokesman Ken Lovett said the state “remains committed to keeping our two offshore wind projects moving forward.” Empire developer Equinor owns a 10% stake in Orsted.

Click here to read the full story...